Gywneth in Champagne
Our luxe silk rugs are handcrafted using a Tibetan knot, creating an metallic-like finish and lush texture to feel as though you are walking on a clouds.
MADE TO ORDER
WILL SHIP IN 14 TO 16 WEEKS FROM DATE OF ORDER
- Silk & Wool
- Embossed Finish
- Colored with natural, vegetable dyes.
- 60 knots per square inch.
- Tibetan knot
- Hand crafted in India
- Due to differences in computer screens, there may be slight variations in color between the actual product and the picture on your screen.
- Please note that when ordering a larger rug the motif, pattern, and border will scale with size, therefore the final product may be slightly different than this photo.
- Since all of our rugs are handmade, the width and length of the product can vary 1-3” from the standard sizing, and colors may differ slightly.
- A rug pad is highly recommended and will extend the life of your rug
- A rug can be made in ANY size. If the size you are looking for is not listed, please contact email@example.com
Buy it with
true to hue
Locust Lane is proud to have pioneered our True to Hue Benjamin Moore color matching program. Here we match our wool threads to Benjamin Moore paint colors, so no matter your location, you can see each rug's colors in your specific space and lighting.
we think you will also love....
your must have rug pad
Our Super Secure is a ⅛ inch thick felt and rubber rug pad that securely attaches to the bottom of your rug. The rubber bottom ensures no slipping and sliding.
- Custom Cut based on your selected rug size
- No Show rug pad
- Safe for all floors (even radiant heat flooring)
- Protects floors from scratching
- Extends the life of rugs
- More sustainable and eco-friendly than plastic rug padding
- Moisture and mildew resistant
- Ideal for high traffic areas
- Provides Cushioning
MATERIAL: 100 % recycled felt and natural rubber
*Highly Recommended for All Rugs.